Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pineapple Express

We've got a Spongebob fixation this week...feeling kinda happy about that.  I mean, it's a pretty funny show.  Plus, there's a pineapple involved, which is where my obsession comes in.  This morning Oscar asked me to draw Spongebob's house...np.  We always have at least one whole pineapple on hand here, which inevitably leads to the request "can we make SB's house out of it?"  I wouldn't mind hollowing one deliciously sweet pineapple out to create this...if I could figure out exactly how to do it.  Open to any suggestions here.  No fruit can be harmed or sacrificed in this project btw.  Happy Thursday!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Somebody needs to get on Amazon and order the Vacu Vin pineapple slicer STAT. It requires a little muscle, but it leaves you with a whole pineapple shell for recreating everyone's favorite cartoon sponge's house. Or for Tiki drinks . . . your call.

    ReplyDelete