Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Armored One

I have really sucked it with posting lately - I know.  Oscar still has his bags so no worries...I've just been too time pressed for the blog.  Lameness.  Well, yesterday he asked for a prehistoric doodle.  Specifically a glyptodon (for those of you that are not paleontologists, it looks kinda like an armadillo, but way bigger and hairy).  Of course today we tripped down the evolutionary path to current day bizarro creature - an actual armadillo.  In my humble opinion, totes rad.  Armored  mammals that burrow and migrate based on the moon phases?  What?  As Oscar & I chatted during my drawing, he blurted out "I want one!" the excitement of their uniqueness so overwhelming.  Sigh...me too dude.  Thinking the guinea pig wouldn't be willing to share his cage though.  Happy Tuesday!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment