Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holy Cravat Batman!

My Scooby-Doo skills are coming along nicely, I think.  After all, this current obsession has me testing it out daily despite my trying to influence the ask each day.  I say things like "Hey, isn't music class today?  How about I draw a guitar?" or, "We had so much fun at the museum last week...wouldn't a pterodactyl be kind of awesome?" to no avail.   Hence, the Fred request today.  Seriously, Fred is so freaking boring.  Plus, I absolutely suck at drawing actual people.  There was one highlight though.  We recently got a copy of the 1972 classic Scooby-Doo Meets Batman on DVD.  (Add to your Netflix queue immediately - it pretty much rocks and if you saw it when you were a kid as I did, it all comes right back to you).  I paired Fred with Batman.  Fred looks so incredibly lame next to the caped crusader, but alas, Oscar was quite pleased.  The only miss was I didn't leave space for a villain, so he was a tiny bit disappointed.  We were super late this morning, so I didn't have time to photo, but I can leave you with this image as a reminder to attain a copy of this Hanna Barbera piece of history for your library.

No comments:

Post a Comment