Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Anchors Aweigh

Apologies in advance for the wack photo...this was not a very cooperative paper bag.  Anyway, today is a field trip day for Oscar's kindergarten class - ahoy!  They are going to the Coast Guard station.  I'm pretty jealous I must admit.  We are nautical freaks here as previously attested, so this seems like a super fun adventure for my little sailor.  Naturally it's all he can talk about this morning, and has already asked if he can wear something pirate-y.  "Afraid not"  I say.  "You have to wear your school uniform."  He's bummed, but I explain if he was a pirate, it would be the coast guards' duty to throw him in the brig.  "There's no Playstation there...or cookies."  Sometimes crime doesn't pay.  Happy Wednesday!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment