Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dream On

Oscar is such a dreamy kid...one of his most endearing & occasionally frustrating qualities.  His fascination with dandelion puffs is just too freaking cute.  On the flip, he would dart into oncoming traffic to pick one if it was growing in the middle of Broadway, no kidding.  His favorite facet of said weed is of course the wish feature, which he hands out generouslyThis spring I'm pretty sure I'm up to about 314 wishes...I do expect all of them to come true, btw.  While I'm watching everyone around me suffering miserably from their pollen-driven allergies, I'm picturing Oscar blowing those little puffy parachutes into the air all over the city.  Um, sorry guys?  But if it helps, Oscar can give you some dandelions to wish your allergic discomfort away.  Happy Thursday!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment