Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Fast & the Furious

Not really furious ever, but I am quick.  The most important take-away from today's blog is that I don't know S*@# about cars.  No kidding.  I mean, I know enough to doodle one, but here's where it begins & ends.  To wit, on the street walking home last night Oscar pointed out a parked car and asked me what kind it was.  My answer?  Economy.  Yep, I categorize by rental class.  Luckily our neighborhood is filled with fancy cars - the kind with flames & racing paraphernalia.  Oscar is forever enchanted with the parade of Vin Diesel cars he sees on the regular.  Maybe I should post some help wanted flyers to give my kid a tutorial?  He's definitely not going to get anything from me he couldn't read from the Enterprise website.  Happy Wednesday!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment