Wednesday, March 9, 2011

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Or under the bed...bunk bed to be precise.  Oscar thought it would be fun to cut out portholes & turn his bunk bed into a sub by taping them along the frame.  Indeed!  This is fun, especially since there are so many trinkets, toys, crafts, etc scattered about Oscar's room it truly is exploration.  "Should I draw a submarine today?" I ask.  The answer is a resounding yes.  Once I have it down on the bag, there is a secondary request for an octopus...you know, to make it real he says.  Happy to oblige as Oscar knows this is one of my all-time favorite animals.  "Why do you like them mama?"  Oscar asks.  "So many reasons,"  I say "but mainly because they are super smart."  "And delicious."  Oscar replies.  Ha!  So very true!  Happy Wednesday xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment