Thursday, March 17, 2011

Magically Delicious

Another holiday doodle - no sweat.  Seriously, we eliminate several deliberative minutes here, so I am more than happy with an easy request.  I think all is captured in this one with one minor exception -  the absence of Jennifer AnistonOscar is totally interested in leprechauns & would like to know how he can go about meeting one.  Let me point out that my depiction uncannily & unintentionally resembles every guy walking around Greenpoint these days...this meeting can easily be arranged I'm sure.  "Well, they are pretty busy guarding their gold Oscar.  It's hard to get in touch with them.  People are always trying to take their stuff so they can't come & go freely."  Oscar's response:  "Maybe we can go to them, you know, to that place that is all green with grass?"  Check - will note this in the vacation list.  In the meantime, I'll help my mini-hipster crush out with some added protection - pink hearts, orange stars, yellow moons, green clovers & blue diamonds.  Happy St Patrick's Day :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment